Monday, March 31, 2008

Weighty Matters



That's my friend Mike in the weight room at Bremen High School. He's contemplating whether or not to continue the "sweat fest" this morning, March 31, 2008. He did. He liked it. A lot. His smile is bigger now.

This photo was taken at 6:30 in the morning. Not the time to be half awake when handling the weight plates. Sore toes. Broken toes.

If this is your first time to this blog, then welcome. As you'll find, I can be on the serious side more often than not as I offer my takes on what's going on around me as I try to follow Jesus as best as I can. Not an easy task. Lots of struggles along the Way.

I've got two friends whose blogs also deserve your attention--Todd Huff and Trent Miles. I will need their help setting things up so you can go directly from here to their blogs--not something I can do right now. Technologically-challenged. On the way, however. It won't be long.

Even though the title of this entry said it would be about "weighty matters," it was really just a way to connect the title to the photo. Nothing more, nothing less.

Check back. I should have new stuff to share regularly.

No comments: